While accounting software makes it simple for business owners to handle their own bookkeeping and accounting functions, it’s certainly limited and won’t be able to help you when it comes to purchase or sale of a business. At WMBO CPA Group, we offer consulting services in Georgia & across the Southeast Region where we provide helpful financial advice when it comes to the purchase or sale of a business.
Below are just a few reasons why you should make use of our consulting services before you buy or sell a business in Georgia or a multi-state business:
- Our professional accountants will analyze reports and statements and ensure that you are aware of potential issues.
- The accountant will be able to verify if company assets are owned or leased. If you don’t verify this, you might invest in a company thinking the equipment is included, when it’s not.
- Our accountants can prepare reports and comparisons on debt to income ratios – paying attention to potential past and future situations.
- Our professional accountants will be able to advise you on the tax implications that your new business will be faced with.
- The accountant can help both parties decide on a suitable price for the business.
- Our accountants will handle all of the documentation required for the business appraisal, finance applications and more.
- Our accountants will ensure that all due diligence is taken by both parties.